Tokyo ramen restaurants are constantly being ranked. Following is a list from a recent survey of the area’s most popular shio (salt) ramen restaurants. I’ve included a link either to the restaurant’s site or to the Tabelog site so you can see photos of the ramen.
1. はじめ Hajime: Kita-ku, Jujo 2-30-9 (opened February, 2012)
2. 金時 Kintoki: Nerima-ku, Kotakecho 1-2-7 (opened March, 2012)
3. 灯花 Tōka: Shinjuku-ku, Arakicho 8 (opened June, 2012)
4. おかげさま Okagesama: Shibuya-ku, Sasazuka 1-62-8 (opened August, 2012)
5. 美志満 Mishima: Nerima-ku, Sakuradai 1-2-9 (opened May, 2012)